What We Do
In addition to financial support through grants, the Arts and Education Council provides current grant recipients with additional marketing support through the channels listed below.
Arts Marketer Support
If you are a current grant recipient, and would like to participate in any of the following, please email Christine Blonn for more information.
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Blog.
- Grant recipient story highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
Promotional Discount Outlets
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Discounts.
- Via our weekly Know and Go ARTS Card discount email with featured grant recipient event discounts.
- Discount listing on A&E’s Know and Go Discount Calendar.
(To add an ARTS Card Discount listing, please download the ARTS Card Discount Offer Form and email the completed form to Christine Blonn.)
- The Arts and Leadership Management Academy (ALMA) enhances St. Louis arts and cultural organizations through a strengths-based approach to capacity building and leadership. This is a partnership with Nonprofit Services Center, and is funded by Wells Fargo Advisors. Click here for more information.
- Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for Arts and Education for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at A&E's grant recipient organizations, email Christine Blonn for further details.
Arts Marketers 2014 Schedule
Young Friends and Engaging New Audiences
Joe Gfaller, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
Wednesday, September 17, 4-6 pm at the Centene Center for Arts and Education
Mary McHugh, Public Relations Professional
Wednesday, November 5, 4-6 pm at the Centene Center for Arts and Education