Young Friends of the Arts
Young Friends of the Arts believe in the power of the arts to connect, inspire and create a more vibrant community for all. For less than $6 per month, you can meet others with shared interests, explore the arts community and keep art happening across the bi-state region.
Yoga + Art Show
- When: April 30 | 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Centene Center for the Arts | 3547 Olive Street, St. Louis 63103
- Tickets: $20 | $15 for Young Friends of the Arts (check email for promo code)
- Details: Join us on the rooftop of the Arts and Education Council's Centene Center for the Arts for an hour-long yoga session led by Yoga Buzz with live music from St. Louis Classical Guitar. Ticket includes food from Pi Pizza and beer from Urban Chestnut Brewing Company.
- When: May 10 | Drinks 8:00 p.m. | Show 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Jazz St. Louis | 3536 Washington Avenue, St. Louis 63103
- Tickets: $30. Call the box office at 314.571.6000 or visit in person and mention your Young Friends of the Arts membership for $30 ticket.
- Details: Join Young Friends of Jazz St. Louis for drinks before the show starting at 8:00 p.m. in Nancy's Jazz Lounge.
Fire Shut Up in my Bones
- When: June 21 | Dinner reception 6:30 p.m. | Performance 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Opera Theatre of Saint Louis | 130 Edgar Road, St. Louis 63119
- Tickets: $39.50
- Details: Enjoy an exclusive dinner reception with Young Friends at the Opera and the world premiere of "Fire Shut up in My Bones". Once the performance is over, join the rest of the audience for cocktails in the gardens and meet the singers.
Tickets on sale soon.
Become a Young Friends of the Arts member for less than $6 per month, and you can:
Interested in joining the YFA board? Contact Jessie Youngblood.
- Connect with other young professionals with shared interests in the arts at Young Friends of the Arts member events
- Enjoy the variety of St. Louis' arts and culture opportunities at for discounted rates with the ARTS Card
- Attend the Arts and Education Council's annual St. Louis Arts Awards at a special, reduced ticket price
- Stay in the know on the arts in St. Louis with the Arts and Education Council's bi-monthly magazine Happenings and weekly e-newsletter