Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for the Arts for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at arts and nonprofit organizations. Email Emily Hellmuth for further details.
In addition to Arts Marketers meetings, the Arts and Education Council offers marketing support to grantees:
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog.
- Grant recipient stories highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Special Offers.
- Weekly Know and Go ARTS Card emails with featured special offers from our grant recipients.
- ARTS Card event listing on A&E’s Know and Go Calendar.