Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for the Arts for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at arts and nonprofit organizations.
Receive updates by signing up for our Arts Marketers email list today.
Upcoming Arts Marketers events
March 20, 2018
Digital Marketing: cutting through the noise and tracking your success
So, you're charged with sharing your arts organization's story. But, how do you reach your target audience in an overly crowded digital space when your beloved platform's algorithm changes on a whim? And how do you know when it's working?
Join the Arts and Education Council at Arts Marketers for a discussion with Molly Gingrich of TOKY and Megan Grothman and Harris Hunter of Timmermann Group about telling and tracking your arts organization's story in the digital age.
Bring your questions and stories to share about what has worked well for you and what has you stumped.
Arts Marketers is a bi-monthly professional development series of the Arts and Education Council. Sessions are free and open to the public.
Register for this FREE event today!
Sign up for the Arts Marketers email list to receive updates.
Questions? Email Emily Hellmuth for further details.
In addition to Arts Marketers meetings, the Arts and Education Council offers marketing support to grantees:
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog.
- Grant recipient stories highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Special Offers.
- Weekly Know and Go ARTS Card emails with featured special offers from our grant recipients.
- ARTS Card event listing on A&E’s Know and Go Calendar.