Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for the Arts for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at arts and nonprofit organizations.
Receive updates by signing up for our Arts Marketers email list today.
Upcoming Arts Marketers events
Free resources to work smarter, not harder
- January 30, 2019
- 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Catalyst Innovation Lab, A&E's Centene Center for the Arts, 3547 Olive Street, 63103
- FREE (registration required)
Join us for a chat with Kim Oswalt and Joe Gfaller, marketing gurus at Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, about some of the free resources at your fingertips that can help you work smarter (not harder) in the new year. We will cover how to use tracking URLs to measure success and how the free, cloud-based collaboration tool Airtable can be a gamechanger in keeping everyone on your team aligned around your marketing plan.
Plus, bring your laptop! Kim and Joe will walk us each through how to set up our own campaign tracking URLs so you can hit the ground running.
In-kind support for this session of Arts Marketers is provided by Opera Theatre of Saint Louis.
Arts Marketers is a bi-monthly professional development series of the Arts and Education Council. Sessions are free and open to the public. Register for this FREE event today!
Sign up for the Arts Marketers email list to receive updates.
Questions? Email Emily Hellmuth for further details.
In addition to Arts Marketers meetings, the Arts and Education Council offers marketing support to grantees:
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog.
- Grant recipient stories highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Special Offers.
- Weekly Know and Go ARTS Card emails with featured special offers from our grant recipients.
- ARTS Card event listing on A&E’s Know and Go Calendar.