Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for the Arts for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at arts and nonprofit organizations.
Receive updates by signing up for our Arts Marketers email list today.
Upcoming Arts Marketers events
User Personas Writing Workshop with Joe Duffin
- May 15, 2018
- 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Catalyst Innovation Lab, A&E's Centene Center for the Arts, 3547 Olive Street, 63103
- FREE (registration required)
This time, we will be shaking things up a bit from the presentation/Q&A format. First, Joe Duffin (the creative dude at Spry Digital) will lead us into the jungle of user personas (what they are, why they're important, how to write them and how to use them). Then, we'll roll up our sleeves (some of you may even have cool tats like Joe) for a workshop to write and get feedback on user personas for you and your organization. After some light refreshments to refuel, you'll walk away knowing exactly who you're talking to with all that marketing content you're producing!
Arts Marketers is a bi-monthly professional development series of the Arts and Education Council. Sessions are free and open to the public. Register for this FREE event today!
In-kind support for this session of Arts Marketers is provided by Spry Digital.
Sign up for the Arts Marketers email list to receive updates.
Questions? Email Emily Hellmuth for further details.
In addition to Arts Marketers meetings, the Arts and Education Council offers marketing support to grantees:
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog.
- Grant recipient stories highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Special Offers.
- Weekly Know and Go ARTS Card emails with featured special offers from our grant recipients.
- ARTS Card event listing on A&E’s Know and Go Calendar.